Family Law Pathways
Tamworth Family Law Pathways Network has been operating since 2010 and covers a geographical area of the New England North West including Tamworth, Armidale, Gunnedah, Narrabri and Moree.
- Monthly newsletters to members sent through email;
- FLPN information kiosk at Federal Circuit Court Sittings in Tamworth and Armidale;
- Referral network.
The Tamworth FLPN Action Plan for 2016-2017 includes:
• Aboriginal Roadshow in Moree with Judge Myers of the Federal Circuit Court, Newcastle.
• Main guest speaker event with Kylie Beckhouse, Winston Churchill Memorial Trust recipient.
• 6 pop-up lunches to showcase local agencies including Family Relationship Centre, Children’s Contact Service and Legal Aid.
• Development of an Aboriginal working group to assist with culturally appropriate sharing of knowledge to and from the Aboriginal community in the area of family law.
• Guest speaker events during Federal Circuit Court Sittings in the New England North West.
How to Contact:
Contact: Joanna Birtles
Phone: 02 6762 9200
Other Phone: 1800 372 826
Fax: 1800 372 826
201 Marius Street
Tamworth, NSW, 2340
PO Box 1811 Tamworth NSW 2340
Available all week days