Family Law Pathways Network
Aims and Objectives:
To improve collaboration and cooperation between all stakeholders to help separating families. Aim to assist stakeholders to understand each other and the various roles we all play within family law services. We also have a specific aim to improve outcomes for Aboriginal families and communities.
- An Annual Main Event is held in March each year
- Conducting Aboriginal travelling roadshows and conferences
- Monthly meetings
- Produce newsletters which are circulated to the whole network
- Establish and continue to support a Parramatta Family Law Interagency which conducts meetings/workshops 4 times a year
- Conduction of Cross-Sector Training and Workshops throughout the Greater Sydney region
- Deliver presentations to various Federal bodies at National conferences and local presentations
Our network is made up of representatives from all of the stakeholders in the family laws services field including the Family Court and Federal Circuit Court, Legal Aid, Solicitors in private practice, Family Relationship Centres, Children’s Contact Services, Family Dispute R4esolutiuon Practitioners, Parenting Programs, Counsellors, Mediators, Child Support, Community Services sand Federal and State Government representatives.
Family Law and Family Violence measures
How to Contact:
Contact: Melanie Ward
Phone: 02 8522 4400
Mobile: 0400 919 098
383 Port Hacking Road. Sth.
Caringbah, NSW, 2229
Shop 1c, 383-385 Port Hacking Road South Caringbah, 2229
Mon,Tues & Wed ,7.30am-3.30pm