Family Law Pathways
The Greater Hobart Family Law Pathways Network is based in Hobart and geographically covers the southern half of Tasmania (south of Oatlands) As such it services approximately half of the state population (currently just over 500,000)
This network has been funded since 2008 and existed informally since 2006 guided by interested professionals.
The network provides 3-4 major PD events per year as well as smaller network meetings, generally in member's workplaces. The harnessing of ICT has been a feature in the last few years with the development of a comprehensive on-line presence.
- Membership Drive - aiming to maintain registered members state-wide over 300.
- Website Maintenance and Development - improving service directory and making more PD - TV programs
- Newsletter - 12 eEditions published monthly in cooperation with the Launceston and Northern Tasmania Network.
- Face To Face Meetings -"Pathways on Tour" meetings getting first hand experience of different workplaces and services available .
- Special events - formal seminars with guest speakers presenting on relevant topics and AIFS research.
How to Contact:
Contact: Carolyn Self
Phone: 1300 364 277
20 Clare Street
New Town, TAS, 7008
20 Clare Street, North Hobart, 7008
Monday, Thursday and Friday